Face challenging architectural problems, implement awesome features, help shape the front-end codebase, and even get your hands dirty with the back-end code.
The ALICE team is small and agile, which means there’s room to shape the work you do, learn new things, and grow with the company. Our product runs on complicated algorithms and PhD-level research, but our team runs on collaboration, quality work, and humor. You will gain great 1 on 1 mentorship and pair programming.
* jQuery and JS MVC design patterns.
* Solid understanding of how the web works and it's underlying communication protocols.
* Writing efficient and high performance front-end code.
* Working on cross-browser projects.
* Top-notch sense of humor.
* Knowledge of Angular & React.
* Prior experience with libraries like D3.js, vis.js, three.js or similar to visualize beautiful charts & 3D models.
* Good understanding of responsive design.
* Experience with server-side coding using core Java & Play framework.