At Liveramp, we are on a quest to build the most flexible and scalable data marketplace. The platform underlying the marketplace ingests, analyzes, enriches and transforms tens of petabytes of data and then delivers the enriched data to our customers. Powering it is a massive Hadoop cluster with over 80K cores and counting. The cluster hosts over 90 petabytes of data.
- Help lead your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing SOA and Kubernetes at scale, building our new cloud platform, and migrating our data tier to GCP
- Work on a massively scalable segmentation engine that performs real time segmentation with accurate counts for people based marketing. If you enjoy advanced query processing engines, indexing strategies, and database engines in general, this could be a fit
- Contribute to a high volume, low latency engine that activates targeted data on our customer platforms. This engine counts, filters and joins massive sets of data to efficiently deliver results that provide the highest quality match and reach for our customers. Implement innovative counting algorithms and efficient joins for massive data sets
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- You love mentoring junior engineers, and deploying best practices
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
- Extensive experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig
- Solid understanding of large scale query processing systems
- Proficient in one or more of Java, Go, C++
- Experience with document databases such as MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, Aerospike
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.